Welcome! So you wanna know about the bibness… firstly I would like to THANK YOU. Your interest, support and purchase allows me to run my small business and as a single mother, provide for my family. Without you being here, I wouldn’t be either!
My name is Alisha and I have two wonderful children, my son Kingston (who is far beyond his bib stages) and a sweet baby girl named Reece. When Reece was six months old she started wearing bibs regularly as teething had come in hot. I dreaded putting most bibs on her because they were stained from foods or they just totally killed the cuteness of her outfit. Not to mention there are so many great bibs on the market that it was easy to spend a small fortune on them. I wanted something adorable for her but also safe, practical and affordable. I had just bought my first sewing machine when I was pregnant with her, but I thought “Why don’t I just make her bibs myself… “ I was able to design bibs that were practical yet fashionable that I could tailor design to her own outfits and needs, without breaking the bank! After wearing a few out in public people started to swoon over Reece’s bibs and asked where I got them. When I shared that I had made them I started getting requests; hence, Baby Back Bibs was born!
For me and Reecey, it’s all in the details:
• Each bib is carefully and lovingly hand made by myself in my home in Southern California.
• I hand pick the highest quality fabrics, trims, ties and even threads.
• Practical drool bibs that are also stylish to serve as a baby and/or toddler accessory.
• Reversible and beautiful on each side so you have options when dressing.
• Straps beautifully adjust to your desire and size. No clasps, buttons or clips to worry about.
• Pre-washed using a baby safe non-toxic and chemical free detergent. I also dry and press.
• Vintage inspired, timeless, unique and adorable so each bib can be kept as an heirloom.